Singapore-based financial blog that aims to educate people on personal finance, investments, retirement and their Central Provident Fund (CPF) matters.

Monday 18 May 2015

The Automatic Customer

Today I will be sharing a book that I recently read.
I think that this is a really good book that is worth sharing to our readers, even though it does not belong to any of our blog category.
This book is more of a "business start-up" book than a "investment/personal finance" book.

Personally, I don't buy books because I believe that a public library provide really good resources for free - better save the money and invest more.
But, there are certain books that I believe are worth buying.
Mary Buffett's 'The Warren Buffett Stock Portfolio: Warren Buffett Stock Picks: Why and When He Is Investing in Them' and 'Warren Buffett and the Art of Stock Arbitrage: Proven Strategies for Arbitrage and Other Special Investment Situations' are examples of 2 books that I bought because I think that they are simple to understand important concepts and beautifully written.

The book I'm sharing today is: The Automatic Customer, Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry.
It contains a lot of real subscription businesses and plenty of advice on how to start one.
The book gave me several ideas on what businesses that I could start with some of the business model in the book - there are many kind of subscription model.



If you would not like to buy the book, I urge you to at least borrow it from your nearest library, because this is a really good book to read.

Remember to offer your opinions. If you don't put your two cents in, how can you expect to get change?

Have a feedback? Tell us now! 

Subscribe to us or 
Follow us: Investment Stab on Facebook
Share this :

0 comments:

Post a Comment