In addition to the normal GST vouchers, this year (like last year), the Government will provide a one-time Special GST Voucher - a Bonus!
You will receive a letter in July how much you will get from your GST Voucher.
Recommended Post: Singapore Retirement, Re-Employment, CPF Withdrawal Age
1) Assessable Income Earned in 2015: $28,000 and below
Yes, your eligibility for year 2017 GST Voucher is dependent on your 2015 income.
2) Age 21 or above in year 2017
3) Singaporeans residing in Singapore
1) Singaporeans owning more than 1 property in year 2017 will not get the Special GST Voucher.
2) Assessable Income Earned in 2015: more than $28,000
*you can check your home's annual value from the IRAS website.
The link and instruction is here: https://mytax.iras.gov.sg/ESVWeb/default.aspx
Recommended Post: Should You Invest in the Trump Presidency?
Remember to offer your opinions. If you don't put your two cents in, how can you expect to get change?
Have a feedback? Tell us now!
Subscribe to us or
Follow us: Investment Stab on Facebook