If you think properties are good, diversification is good, the new REIT ETF is the product for you!
What is an ETF? Click HERE to find out.
What is a REIT? Click HERE to find out.
Some details of the REIT ETF:
1) Tracks performance of 30 top dividend paying REITs (note: NOT Market Cap weighted)
2) It is main traded in USD BUT it can also be bought in SGD, but prices are subjected to FX changes
3) Consists of REITs listed in Asia Pacific (without Japan)
More details on the REIT ETF: HERE
Recommended Post: REIT Symposium 2016 Key Take Aways
Benefits of the REIT ETF
1) Low management fees of 0.05%
2) Exposure to Asia Pacific REITs, not just Singapore listed REITs
3) Diversification to 30 REITs instead of just a few REITs
As we come near to the end of 2016, there are some questions we should be thinking about:
1) How to position my portfolio for 2017?
2) Should I invest in the new REIT ETF?
3) What to invest in Singapore for the year 2017?
Recommended Post: Consolidation of Singapore REITs
If any one of these questions is one of your concern, is it time for you to join the following seminar and listen to some of the financial industry's experts about their views for 2017!
Market Outlook 2017:
Finding Income & Managing Risk ForumJoin us and listen from industry experts on their take about the investment environment for year 2017!
The panel of speakers includes:
Tan Teck Leng - Senior Fund Manager, Phillip Capital Management
Vivien Lim - Investment Solutions Manager, Phillip Capital Management
Geoff Howie - Market Strategist of Singapore Exchange
Cheng Chye Hsern - Head of Investment Team, Providend Ltd
Date: 26th November 2016
Location: The Star Performing Arts Centre, Level 3
Time: 10.00AM - 1.00PM (Registration starts at 9.20AM)
Freebies: First 100 to arrive early for registration will get a mystery gift!
Click HERE to sign up for the event!